Friday, March 23, 2012

Its Yugadi again

Happy Yugadi to everyone...
Its Yugadi again........ One year went by with so much speed......and so many things happened this year...
Everything was going so smoothly this year until this January....
We lost our uncle and in February We lost our Grandpa :(
My Grandpa was like a hero to me.... He loved everybody and was sooo caring...Though his look was totally opposite........... But he was the best grandfather one could have .... Its been exactly a month and I miss him everyday.... :(

I  have not made anything special for this year Yugadi that is our New Year....... These are the Ganeshas that I had made for Ganesha Chaturthi last September...... and I had not posted them.....
The first two are Quilled Ganesha.... and the third Ganesha is made using banana shoot ( Last pic).
We had brought this for cooking and I used the outer layers for making this Ganesha and the rest ....
I cooked it....







source: internet





2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Happy Ugadi Deepti

Unknown said...

Wow,tis is lovely!!Quilled ganesha is simply superb!!!Pls do visit my craft blog wen u find time.I've started it recently so they wont hav any details or story ;-) hope my future posts do hav some!!! http://craftytales.blogspot.in/ byee

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...